United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 19.01.2022 UEC introduces a system for monitoring the fleet of production equipment
- 19.01.2022 UEC-Saturn began the first implementation of the Smart Shop digital platform
- 17.01.2022 UEC-Klimov confirmed the competence of the developer of aircraft
- 17.01.2022 UEC will increase the efficiency of studying deep space from the depths of Baikal
- 14.01.2022 UEC engines lifted a new Tu-160M into the sky
- 10.01.2022 UEC engines provided the launch of the Soyuz-2.1b rocket with OneWeb satellites
- 17.12.2021 The tests of the GPU with the modernized AL-31ST engine manufactured by ODK-UMPO have begun
- 16.12.2021 UEC-Saturn and RGATU in 2022 will expand the enrollment of students under the Wings of Rostec project
- 16.12.2021 JSC "ODK-STAR" launches a series of pumps-regulators of engines of new helicopters
- 15.12.2021 Prime Minister Mishustin visited the enterprises of NPK Perm Motors
- 09.12.2021 UEC engines ensured the launch of a spacecraft carrying space tourists to the ISS
- 07.12.2021 UEC engines ensured a successful launch of the Soyuz-ST rocket from the Kuru cosmodrome
- 03.12.2021 PJSC "UEC-Saturn" has confirmed the international ecological status
- 02.12.2021 Rostec will manufacture 150 gas turbine units for the fuel and energy complex in five years
- 26.11.2021 UEC engines ensured successful launch of Soyuz-2.1b rocket from Plesetsk cosmodrome
- 26.11.2021 UEC engines delivered the Prichal module to the ISS
- 25.11.2021 The branch of the UEC NIID printed 11 experimental blanks
- 24.11.2021 UEC branch mastered testing an engine for the Russian fleet
- 24.11.2021 UEC has completed the formation of a qualification assessment system
- 24.11.2021 Representatives of UEC-UMPO won the industry competition "Masters of Bashkortostan - 2021"