- 15.07.2020 Rostec will control the quality of steel using artificial intelligence
- 10.07.2020 Supply Chain Management as a Means of Dealing with Order Failure
- 04.07.2020 Regulatory framework for technical acceptance
- 22.06.2020 Acceptance of particular importance
- 19.06.2020 Specialists of RT-Techpriemki held webinars for 300 representatives of enterprises during a pandemic
- 05.06.2020 “Economy with a new quality”: RT-Techpriyemka seeks to improve the quality of components for Russian industry
- 31.05.2020 Control of technological processes and methods of control tests
- 25.05.2020 The history of technical acceptance: from royal decrees to the present day
- 29.04.2020 How does EN 9100 help aircraft manufacturers meet international quality requirements?
- 19.04.2020 The difference between QMS audit and supplier audit for compliance with customer requirements
- 14.04.2020 What contribution did RT-Techpriemka make to the development of domestic cosmonautics?
- 10.04.2020 The certification process in the Center "Rostec-certificate"
- 05.04.2020 Vladlen Shorin: “Our key task is to ensure the confidence of employees in the future”
- 30.03.2020 Why is RT-Techpryemka a guarantee of quality in terms of supplies of materials?
- 17.03.2020 RT-Techpriemka summed up its work in 2019
- 13.03.2020 Why does the manufacturer need to ensure the quality of deliveries?
- 13.03.2020 The auditors of the rostec-certificate Center received recognition of competence in the European Organization for Quality
- 17.02.2020 How is technical acceptance of critical products carried out?
- 06.02.2020 "RT-Tehpriemke" certified the quality management system of JSC "ODK-OLD»
- 30.01.2020 Vladlen Shorin: "Certification is an essential element of implementing major infrastructure projects»