RT-Techpriemka is a subsidiary of the State Corporation Rostec. The company holds leading market positions in quality control of materials and semi-finished products for aerospace industry, civil and military engineering. More than 40 technical acceptance centers are located in Russian regions. Competence Center of quality management system of Rostec and Rostec-Certificate Certification Center are established on the basis of RT-Techpriemka. Rostec-Certificate Center carries out certification of management systems according to the Russian and international standards within the license agreement with Quality Austria GmbH.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 05.06.2020 “Economy with a new quality”: RT-Techpriyemka seeks to improve the quality of components for Russian industry
- 31.05.2020 Control of technological processes and methods of control tests
- 25.05.2020 The history of technical acceptance: from royal decrees to the present day
- 29.04.2020 How does EN 9100 help aircraft manufacturers meet international quality requirements?
- 19.04.2020 The difference between QMS audit and supplier audit for compliance with customer requirements
- 14.04.2020 What contribution did RT-Techpriemka make to the development of domestic cosmonautics?
- 10.04.2020 The certification process in the Center "Rostec-certificate"
- 05.04.2020 Vladlen Shorin: “Our key task is to ensure the confidence of employees in the future”
- 30.03.2020 Why is RT-Techpryemka a guarantee of quality in terms of supplies of materials?
- 17.03.2020 RT-Techpriemka summed up its work in 2019
- 13.03.2020 Why does the manufacturer need to ensure the quality of deliveries?
- 13.03.2020 The auditors of the rostec-certificate Center received recognition of competence in the European Organization for Quality
- 17.02.2020 How is technical acceptance of critical products carried out?
- 06.02.2020 "RT-Tehpriemke" certified the quality management system of JSC "ODK-OLD»
- 30.01.2020 Vladlen Shorin: "Certification is an essential element of implementing major infrastructure projects»
- 21.01.2020 Interview of the CEO for SPUTNIK: RT-Techpriemka is entering the Asia-Pacific market
- 09.01.2020 RT-Techpriemka has certified Irkut Corporation for compliance with the international aviation standard
- 20.11.2019 RT-Techpriemka summed up the results of its work at Metal-Expo 2019
- 13.11.2019 RT-Techpriyemka exceeded the plan for the supply of metal 1.5 times
- 25.09.2019 RT-Techpriyemka and SIBUR are implementing a project on import substitution in petrochemistry