Technodinamika Holding company was founded in 2009 and consists of 36 entities with about 30,000 employees. Its competencies cover design, engineering, manufacturing and after-sales services of systems and components for aerospace industry. Today the company implements a number of large-scale projects together with United Aircraft Corporation, Russian Helicopters, United Engine Corporation, Boeing, Microturbo (Safran group), etc. Among our customers are Aeroflot Transaero, Utair, S7 and other airlines.
Activities: Plants and industrial associations of the holding company focus on the development and production of units, devices and systems in eight core areas: units and engine control systems; life support systems and emergency systems; control systems and executive devices; hydraulic and fuel systems; power supply systems and switch gear; auxiliary power systems; service and maintenance equipment for airports; alighting gear.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 18.02.2020 Tekhnodinamika completed testing the generation system for the latest aircraft
- 14.02.2020 Tekhnodinamika successfully completed testing the generation system for the latest aircraft
- 03.02.2020 Rostec has started testing innovative aviation brakes
- 24.01.2020 Rostec will develop power supply, air conditioning and control systems for SSJ- New
- 24.01.2020 Rostec brings"Chance" parachute for evacuation from high-rise buildings to market
- 24.01.2020 Ufa enterprise "Technoceramika" introduces digital productivity tools
- 26.11.2019 Technodynamics has developed PD-35 engine components