The main activities of Shvabe are the development and serial production of optical and laser systems and complexes, modern optical materials and technologies, high-tech medical equipment, aerospace monitoring systems and remote sensing of the Earth, instruments for scientific research, energy-efficient lighting, nanomechanics, and other high-tech products. The range of products manufactured at the enterprises of the holding exceeds 6500 units. Shvabe has unique technologies in the development and production of optical materials, acoustooptics, low-temperature optics, high-energy lasers, as well as in the processing of large-size astronomical optics.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 15.10.2021 Moscow hosts ORËLEXPO-2021 with the participation of "Shvabe"
- 14.10.2021 "Shvabe" sent binocular colposcopes to the Republic of Belarus
- 12.10.2021 Shvabe presents Russian optics in Belgrade
- 10.10.2021 Shvabe is the general partner of NAUKA 0+
- 08.10.2021 Shvabe enterprise digitalizes production
- 08.10.2021 Technopark as part of "Shvabe" celebrates its 5th anniversary
- 08.10.2021 Shvabe launches neonatal phototherapy device on the Greek market
- 07.10.2021 Shvabe discussed digitalization of the transport complex at a forum in Moscow
- 07.10.2021 Lens "Shvabe" is used in the filming of foreign cinema
- 06.10.2021 Shvabe has released a school bus
- 06.10.2021 Shvabe and the National Center for Preventive Medicine become partners
- 06.10.2021 BIOTECHMED was launched with the participation of "Shvabe"
- 06.10.2021 New neonatal ventilator from Rostec passed state registration
- 04.10.2021 Shvabe announced a new subsidiary
- 01.10.2021 Presentation and test drive of the medical transport "Shvabe-SpetsAvto" is taking place in Nizhny Novgorod
- 01.10.2021 International conference on holography with the support of "Shvabe" ended in Gelendzhik
- 29.09.2021 Shvabe has become a partner of the Sintez-Case scientists competition
- 28.09.2021 Shvabe held a corporate training on lean manufacturing
- 28.09.2021 Enterprise "Shvabe" agreed to work together with MISAO
- 28.09.2021 The head of the scientific center "Shvabe" was thanked