The main activities of Shvabe are the development and serial production of optical and laser systems and complexes, modern optical materials and technologies, high-tech medical equipment, aerospace monitoring systems and remote sensing of the Earth, instruments for scientific research, energy-efficient lighting, nanomechanics, and other high-tech products. The range of products manufactured at the enterprises of the holding exceeds 6500 units. Shvabe has unique technologies in the development and production of optical materials, acoustooptics, low-temperature optics, high-energy lasers, as well as in the processing of large-size astronomical optics.
- 17.11.2019 Shvabe increases the supply of optical equipment to Europe
- 13.11.2019 Shvabe made new high-performance luminaires
- 11.11.2019 The new format of medical consultations from Shvabe
- 07.11.2019 «Швабе» предложил решения для городской инфраструктуры
- 06.11.2019 Mobile incubator Rostec received the award from the Union of Canadian Inventors
- 06.11.2019 Rostec has created high-tech "eyes" for surgeons
- 25.10.2019 Ростех выводит на рынок первый мобильный инкубатор для новорожденных
- 11.10.2019 Schwabe shows optical equipment at ARMS & Hunting 2019
- 08.10.2019 Schwabe patented shutter photodetector
- 08.10.2019 Schwabe showed a portable pressure corrector in action
- 30.09.2019 Schwabe supplied components for innovative prostheses in Skolkovo
- 30.09.2019 Laser landing system: how it works
- 30.08.2019 «Shvabe» shows on the MAX-2019 super-passable all-terrain vehicle
- 23.08.2019 Shvabe patented a number of original optical radiation receivers
- 30.07.2019 "Shvabe" received a patent for a new thermal imaging for hunters
- 30.07.2019 Shvabe entered the interregional consortium for HIFU-therapy
- 29.06.2019 Fortieth anniversary jubilee Olympic games among medical workers were held in Montenegro!
- 20.06.2019 SWIR camera: how to see the invisible
- 14.06.2019 The development of "Shvabe" awarded the medal of the salon of inventions "Archimedes"