The main activities of Shvabe are the development and serial production of optical and laser systems and complexes, modern optical materials and technologies, high-tech medical equipment, aerospace monitoring systems and remote sensing of the Earth, instruments for scientific research, energy-efficient lighting, nanomechanics, and other high-tech products. The range of products manufactured at the enterprises of the holding exceeds 6500 units. Shvabe has unique technologies in the development and production of optical materials, acoustooptics, low-temperature optics, high-energy lasers, as well as in the processing of large-size astronomical optics.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 02.08.2022 Shvabe participates in the special project "Dynasty of Moscow Industry"
- 28.07.2022 New generation traffic light from Shvabe installed in Miass
- 27.07.2022 Shvabe enterprises received awards for industrial development
- 25.07.2022 Shvabe took part in the development of a master's program in China and Southeast Asia
- 21.07.2022 Shvabe will release a new telescope for travelers
- 18.07.2022 The Metrological Academy of the Russian Federation noted the merits of the Shvabe specialist
- 15.07.2022 The best innovators were identified in Shvab
- 14.07.2022 The Russian Ministry of Education and Science awarded Shvabe specialists
- 14.07.2022 Shvab optimizes the production of polished germanium plates
- 12.07.2022 Shvabe presented an expanded line of special vehicles in Minsk
- 12.07.2022 Shvabe and Peter the Great Polytechnic University will create an engineering center
- 10.07.2022 Shvabe summed up the results of Innoprom-2022
- 08.07.2022 Novikombank to support Shvabe projects in the Urals
- 07.07.2022 Rostec presented a modernized Lada Niva in the ambulance package
- 06.07.2022 Shvabe and Leeuwenhoek announced the release of new Russian telescopes
- 06.07.2022 Shvabe brought reflective optics to Innoprom
- 05.07.2022 Innoprom-2022 started in the Urals with the participation of Shvabe
- 04.07.2022 Shvabe started modernization of water supply in the Astrakhan region
- 04.07.2022 Vologda plant "Shvabe" is recognized as the best exporter in its region
- 29.06.2022 "Shvabe" became the laureate of the All-Russian competition "The Best Donor of Russia"