JSC “Radio Engineering Corporation “Vega”
The key line of scientific-engineering activity of the corporation is development and production, exploitation warranty and service maintenance of air surveillance and guidance complexes, environmental monitoring systems, air and space surveillance complexes, civil and special vehicles and aircraft, balloon complexes, air movement, navigation, landing control equipment at the airdromes and aircraft-carrying ships, mobile automated control systems and transmission systems of single purpose, that are also intended for exports.
Included in the holding "Ruselectronics" of Rostec State Corporation
- 20.04.2021 The enterprises of the vega concern took part in the week without turnstiles
- 26.03.2021 NII "VEKTOR" SHOWED "SMART" ELECTRIC OPTIMIZERS AT THE EXHIBITION "GOSZAKAZ-2021"
- 24.02.2021 VYACHESLAV MIKHEEV TOLD THE HEAD OF MORDOVIA ABOUT THE DEVELOPMENT OF KEMZ
- 13.02.2021 RZP LAUNCHED A CENTER FOR TESTING EQUIPMENT IN EXTREME CONDITIONS
- 03.02.2021 Rostec completed tests of an unmanned complex for monitoring power lines
- 24.12.2020 "ROSELECTRONICA" PRESENTED AN INTEGRATED ANTIBACTERIAL PROTECTION SYSTEM OF EDUCATIONAL INSTITUTIONS
- 04.12.2020 A new head has been appointed at KNIITMU
- 02.12.2020 Ruselectronics will develop a mobile train control system
- 24.11.2020 "Vega" showed the latest developments in the field of security in St. Petersburg
- 16.11.2020 "Vega" certified the intelligent airport security system
- 19.10.2020 Rostec telemedicine service introduced in eight regions of Russia
- 15.10.2020 Ruselectronics will equip Chelyabinsk schools with smart light
- 07.10.2020 Ruselectronics will donate digital energy optimizers to coronavirus hospitals in the Tula region
- 09.09.2020 Vega will supply 7 million laboratory tubes for covid-19 test systems by the end of the year
- 26.08.2020 The development of Ruselectronics will provide Internet access from anywhere in Russia
- 13.08.2020 "VEGA" OPENED THE DEMOCENTER OF SMART TECHNOLOGIES FOR "SMART CITY"
- 21.07.2020 Rostec invests 251 million rubles in the production of medical devices for laboratory diagnostics in Rybinsk
- 09.07.2020 "Vega" put in the Volgograd region a mobile emergency control center
- 03.07.2020 “Vega” and “quantorium” will help schoolchildren master the engineering professions of the future
- 22.06.2020 Rostec began production of monitors for monitoring the condition of patients in intensive care units