United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
- 06.12.2019 Complete the third phase of flight tests of turboprop engines for Russian aircraft
- 04.12.2019 UEC-Klimov is a diploma winner of the RF Government Prize in the field of quality
- 29.11.2019 UEC-UMPO PJSC was visited by Rostec CEO Sergey Chemezov
- 13.11.2019 UEC acts as an integrator of the development of friction welding technology
- 08.11.2019 Indian Defense Minister visits JSC “UEC-Klimov”
- 01.11.2019 JSC UEC participates in the construction of the neutrino telescope
- 30.10.2019 UEC supplied gas pumping aggregates to the gas pipeline "Gryazovets – "Slavyanskaya»
- 15.10.2019 UEC presents in Belarus the latest gas turbine solutions for gas transport and power generation
- 11.10.2019 UEC presents gas turbine solutions for gas transportation in Belarus
- 04.10.2019 United Engine Corporation Introduces Newest Gas Solutions in St. Petersburg
- 30.09.2019 Type Certificate of Russian VK-2500PS-03 Helicopter Engine Validated in India
- 19.09.2019 UEC, Technet Association and St. Petersburg Polytechnic University will launch TechNet Contest contest in the field of digital technologies of the future
- 30.08.2019 UEC quality management system complies with the international standard
- 28.08.2019 A large-scale reconstruction of assembly production is underway at UEC-UMPO
- 28.08.2019 UEC for the first time presented at the MAKS as an exhibit the latest turboprop engine TV7-117ST
- 01.08.2019 UEC-UMPO will prepare mentors for the vocational education center of Rostec State Corporation
- 01.08.2019 UEC JSC audits for compliance of the quality management system with the requirements of international aviation and state military standards
- 30.07.2019 The tests of the TV7-117V helicopter engine under classic icing conditions have been successfully completed
- 18.07.2019 The final of the XXII city contest of professional skills "Moscow masters-2019"
- 11.07.2019 JDC presents at IMDS-2019 developments in the field of marine gas turbine construction