United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 27.10.2021 UEC-UMPO and Gazprom launched a joint project for personnel training
- 26.10.2021 UEC enterprise in Leningrad region will repair six industrial engines in 2022
- 26.10.2021 A meeting on the training of highly qualified personnel was held at UEC-UMPO
- 22.10.2021 UEC enterprises shared their experience of lean manufacturing during the "Process Factory"
- 21.10.2021 Rostec will supply three gas turbine units to the Vorkutinskaya compressor station
- 20.10.2021 UEC takes part in the work of the MAI jubilee School of Management
- 20.10.2021 UEC-Aviadvigatel presented new developments for the fuel and energy complex
- 18.10.2021 The UEC team won 4 medals of the World Corporate Games in Greece
- 15.10.2021 UEC and ROTEK discussed promising areas of cooperation in the creation and production of aircraft engines
- 15.10.2021 UEC engines provided the launch of the Soyuz rocket from the Vostochny cosmodrome
- 15.10.2021 UEC invests in developments in the field of additive technologies and artificial intelligence
- 15.10.2021 UEC presented achievements in the field of additive technologies at the exhibition in VIAM
- 15.10.2021 UEC conducted the first launch of the mobile test facility of the AI-222-25 engine
- 14.10.2021 Titanium Casting Center at UEC-UMPO is increasing its capacity
- 14.10.2021 UEC-Saturn implements digital solutions in the activities of metrologists
- 12.10.2021 UEC will complete the R&D work on the VK-2500PS-02 helicopter engine at the end of 2022
- 12.10.2021 UEC assembled a PD-35 high-thrust engine gas generator
- 08.10.2021 UEC and Gazprom agreed to cooperate in the development of industrial engines based on PD-14
- 08.10.2021 UEC-UMPO and Gazprom are implementing a joint project to train specialists
- 08.10.2021 UEC to build a new assembly and testing facility in Bashkortostan in the interests of Gazprom