United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 20.11.2020 The employees of PJSC UEC-Saturn were awarded state awards for their contribution to the development and certification of the PD-14 aircraft engine
- 17.11.2020 The quality management system of PJSC "UEC-UMPO" has been tested for compliance with Russian standards
- 13.11.2020 UEC-Klimov presented the design of the VK-1600V engine
- 11.11.2020 Rostec merged two enterprises in Perm
- 09.11.2020 UEC presented the nodes of a promising ground engine at the Russian Energy Forum
- 06.11.2020 UEC will create a digital twin of the second level of the TV7-117 aircraft engine
- 03.11.2020 UEC took part in WorldSkills Hi-Tech 2020
- 03.11.2020 "Salute": record aircraft engines
- 28.10.2020 United Engine Corporation presented a system for managing requests for external innovation at the Open Innovations Forum
- 27.10.2020 UEC-Klimov was presented with an award for winning the district stage of the "Exporter of the Year" competition
- 23.10.2020 Rostec will create a digital twin of the second level of the TV7-117 aircraft engine
- 20.10.2020 UEC: Operating time of Russian-French SaM146 engines of Superjet 100 airliners exceeded 1,000,000 flight cycles
- 20.10.2020 UEC-Klimov will celebrate its 106th anniversary
- 19.10.2020 The Ufa plant of Rostec is looking for a contractor for the construction of the base for 755 million
- 07.10.2020 The company "UEC-Gas Turbines" unified gas pumping equipment for "Gazprom"
- 02.10.2020 On the Il-114-300 with TV7-117ST-01 engines, aerodrome tests began in preparation for the first flight
- 02.10.2020 UEC enterprise will manufacture gas pumping units for Gazprom
- 01.10.2020 Federal Air Transport Agency confirmed the right of UEC to manufacture components for the PD-14 engine
- 29.09.2020 UEC engines ensured the successful launch of the Soyuz-2.1b space rocket from the Plesetsk cosmodrome
- 23.09.2020 Novikombank signed an agreement with UEC-Aviadvigatel for 3 billion rubles