United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 24.03.2023 UEC engines ensured the successful launch of the Soyuz-2.1a rocket from the Plesetsk cosmodrome
- 24.03.2023 UEC-Service began repair of "ground" engines for gas pumping units
- 20.03.2023 Alisa Kukvinova, the youngest helicopter crew commander in Russia, visited UEC-Klimov
- 17.03.2023 UEC doubled the number of test benches for PD-8 engine units
- 15.03.2023 UEC-Saturn introduces students of the Wings of Rostec project to engineering activities
- 10.03.2023 UEC conducted the first tests of the compressor for the modernized AI-222-25 engine
- 06.03.2023 Omsk schoolchildren got acquainted with the Wings of Rostec
- 01.03.2023 UEC in 2022 exceeded the plan for revenue from the service of gas turbine equipment by a third
- 01.03.2023 Rostec Production and Training Center Organizes Practice for College Students of Bashkortostan
- 27.02.2023 UEC engines ensured the dispatch of an unmanned spacecraft to the ISS
- 17.02.2023 Rostec to train hundreds of mentors for new aviation industry employees in 2023
- 15.02.2023 UEC supplied six gas pumping units to the richest gas field in the Arctic
- 10.02.2023 UEC engines ensured the delivery of cargo to the ISS
- 06.02.2023 UEC and Profavia signed a new corporate agreement
- 06.02.2023 UEC-UMPO starts enrollment for training under the Wings of Rostec program
- 02.02.2023 Vadim Badekha appointed as new head of UEC
- 02.02.2023 Director General of the UEC will lead the aviation programs of the Rostec State Corporation
- 27.01.2023 UEC equipment provided electricity to one of the largest oil fields in the Krasnoyarsk Territory
- 27.01.2023 UEC will build the largest complex for the production of aircraft engine components in Moscow
- 26.01.2023 UEC is an industrial partner of the industrial practical conference "Efficient Production 4.0"