United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 17.06.2021 UEC successfully launched the "heart" of the domestic engine for the new generation of "Superjets"
- 15.06.2021 Rostec Starts Testing Components of the Next-Generation PD-35 Engine in 2021
- 08.06.2021 The PD-8 engine created by UEC meets the safety and environmental requirements
- 08.06.2021 UEC launched a robotic complex for applying protective coatings
- 05.06.2021 Experts of the "SIC TSO" spoke about modern security systems as part of the training camp at the "UEC" enterprise
- 05.06.2021 UEC supplied gas turbine units for the Zapolyarnoye field
- 03.06.2021 UEC and Novikombank signed an agreement on the organization of financing for 3 billion rubles
- 02.06.2021 UEC won the Best Flexible Service Management nomination at the ITSM Project of the Year 2020 competition
- 02.06.2021 A new head of JSC "UEC - Gas Turbines" has been appointed
- 02.06.2021 "ODK-Klimov" and MAI have agreed on cooperation
- 31.05.2021 UEC engines ensured successful launch of Soyuz-2.1b rocket from Vostochny cosmodrome
- 27.05.2021 UEC enterprise increases production of components for helicopter engine
- 26.05.2021 UEC plans to start mass production of hybrid power plants in 2029
- 26.05.2021 Participants of the forum “Innovations. Technologies. Production "discussed the issues of adapting the business model of enterprises to market conditions
- 25.05.2021 UEC Creates First Russian Helicopter Engine Designed Completely in 3D
- 25.05.2021 UEC introduces robotic equipment into production
- 25.05.2021 UEC acted as the organizer of a scientific and technical conference on aircraft engines
- 21.05.2021 Rostec to Increase Share in the Global Helicopter Engine Market to 20% by 2035
- 21.05.2021 VK-650V engines will be repaired in mobile service units
- 21.05.2021 UEC-Klimov and UTair-Engineering entered into an agreement on service support of the aircraft engine fleet