United Engine Corporation (UEC)
UEC is a vertically-integrated company producing engines for military and civil aviation, commercial programs, equipment of various strengths for generating electric and heat energy, gas pumping systems and marine gas-turbine units. UEC unites more than 85% of the industry assets and is a subsidiary company of the OPK (United Industrial Corporation) OBORONPROM.
- To restore and support modern engineering ideas in the country, in the field of creating gas turbine technology, thanks to problem-solving development and organization of mass production of modern engines that can compete on the world market.
- We must start from the beginning and raise in our country a new generation of engineers, designers, and production organizers, who will create examples of new, world—class Technologies.
- 01.08.2019 UEC-UMPO will prepare mentors for the vocational education center of Rostec State Corporation
- 01.08.2019 UEC JSC audits for compliance of the quality management system with the requirements of international aviation and state military standards
- 30.07.2019 The tests of the TV7-117V helicopter engine under classic icing conditions have been successfully completed
- 18.07.2019 The final of the XXII city contest of professional skills "Moscow masters-2019"
- 11.07.2019 JDC presents at IMDS-2019 developments in the field of marine gas turbine construction
- 08.07.2019 JDC presented a 60 MW combined-cycle power plant at INNOPROM
- 03.07.2019 Artificial intelligence technologies will help JSC ODK-Perm Motors to improve the production of blades for gas turbine engines
- 03.07.2019 The Integrated Logistics Support Center in Vietnam has already repaired five helicopter engines
- 25.06.2019 UEC strengthens the civilian business line by creating UEC Engineering.
- 21.06.2019 ODK-Saturn audited by the European Aviation Safety Agency
- 11.06.2019 "ODK-Perm Motors": 85 years in motion
- 06.06.2019 In PJSC “Kuznetsov” a new method of numerical modeling and analysis of the rotor dynamics of rotating machines has been developed.
- 03.06.2019 Robotic additive plant was commissioned at the Ufa enterprise UEC
- 30.05.2019 JDC-Klimov offers helicopter engine operators life cycle contracts