Penza Scientific Research Institute of Electro-mechanical Devices (NIIEMP)
Main activity directions
The company specializes in the development and production of complex high-technology electronic and mechanical devices and electrical measuring devices:
- resistors and resistor components;
- hybrid integrated circuits of digital analog converters (DAC) and analog to digital converters (ADC);
- vacuum high-frequency switching devices and capacitors;
- control- measuring devices for fuel and energy complex;
- control -measuring and technological equipment for the production of resistors and vacuum switching devices.
At the present time, the company actively develops technologies, assembly equipment, tooling, metrological and test equipment for the production of nonlinear resistors-fuses and precision single - and multi-turn wire potentiometers.
Metrology laboratory is the custodian of the working standards of electromoving force VET 13-8-87 and electrical resistance unit VET 14-21-85.
Is part of the holding company "Ruselectronics"