The Representative Office of the Russia-Singapore Business Council in Samara
The Representative Office of the Russia-Singapore Business Council in Samara was founded in May 2019.
· promotion to the markets of ASEAN countries of products, technologies and integrated solutions in the spheres and sectors of machinery manufacturing and information technology, medical technology, automotive industry and production of automotive components, agriculture and food industry, high-tech solutions and other competitive products of Samara enterprises;
· attracting Singapore investors and investors from other ASEAN countries to implement projects in the Samara region;
· extension of access of the Samara Region business to the technologies of advanced enterprises and international technology transfer;
· interaction in the educational sphere at the level of higher, secondary vocational and additional education;
· Interaction in the sphere of culture, art and other humanitarian fields.