The Ruselectronics holding company
A key actor of the radio-electronics market. The holding company is accountable for more than 50% of electronic components' output in Russia, 8% of total output of the radio-electronic products, and provides more than 10% of jobs in the industry. The holding company is an umbrella for more than 130 enterprise and scientific organisations specialising in the development and manufacturing of radio-electronic components and technologies, communication devices and systems, automated control systems, robotic systems, SHF electronics, computing equipment and telecommunications equipment.
Activities: Supply of mobile and stationary inspection and screening systems, smart transport systems solutions; access control and safety related automation systems for power industry facilities, housing and utility amenities, residential compounds, etc. The main goal is to create integrated, easily scalable company management systems for various industries.
Included in Rostec State Corporation
- 14.05.2021 Rostec presented standards for building "Safe Cities"
- 13.05.2021 Rostec presents technological solutions for creating Smart Cities
- 30.04.2021 Ruselectronics has developed equipment for a long-range wireless network LoRaWAN
- 28.04.2021 Novikombank provided financing to the enterprise "Ruselectronics"
- 20.04.2021 Ruselectronics will increase the production of microwave modules
- 14.04.2021 Ruselectronics takes part in ExpoElectronica-2021
- 02.04.2021 Ruselectronica equipment will help avoid gas explosions at hazardous industries
- 30.03.2021 "X-ray" for cars and trains
- 26.03.2021 Ruselectronics presented a solution for digitalization of the Arctic
- 24.03.2021 Ruselectronics presents domestic equipment for national projects at the exhibition "State order-2021"
- 17.03.2021 Ruselectronics has released the 5 billionth reed switch
- 12.03.2021 Rostec has increased the computing power of the Fisher supercomputer to 100 teraflops
- 08.03.2021 "Smart" monitoring system from Rostec tested at Vnukovo airport
- 04.03.2021 Ruselectronics with the support of FRP expands production of the latest agricultural machinery
- 04.03.2021 Rostec will install the latest complexes for the inspection of trains on the border with China
- 12.02.2021 Ruselectronics launches equipment testing center in extreme conditions
- 11.02.2021 Ruselectronics with the support of FRP will launch serial production of civilian tropospheric communication stations
- 07.02.2021 Ruselectronics is designing a security system for Ulyanovsk airport
- 03.02.2021 The development of Ruselectronics will provide high-precision control of the chemical composition of materials
- 20.01.2021 Ruselectronics has supplied specially explosion-proof telemetry systems for mines