On May 28, from 2 to 4 pm Moscow time, an open webinar of the Russia-Singapore Business Council and the companies of the Radioelectronic Complex of the Rostec State Corporation will be held. The webinar will be dedicated to the key issues of the development of distributed R&D centers and international experience in this area.
Key speakers of the event:
- Dr Sergey Pronin, Deputy Chairman – Executive Director, RSBC;
- Mr Eg Kah Yee, Founder and Chairman, UСrest Bernhad; Chairman and Founder, Key ASIC Bernhad;
- Dr Alexander Sigov, President, Russian Technical University MIREA, Academic of the Russian Academy of Sciences;
- Dr Marcelo H. Ang, Director, Advanced Robotics Centre, NUS;
- Mr Desmond Tay, CEO, vCargo Cloud Pte Ltd;
- Mr Marat Khabaev, project leader, expert of the Radioelectronic complex, Rostec State Corporation;
- Ms Winnie Teo, Director, Progression Engineering Pte Ltd;
The webinar will take place on Zoom platform. Quick access link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82817458335?pwd=WllMS0Z2ODVEV0JYWXdKRW1nVkF2Zz09
Meeting ID828 1745 8335, Meeting Password 631168.
We invite all interested Parties to participate in the webinar.