The Ruselectronics holding company
A key actor of the radio-electronics market. The holding company is accountable for more than 50% of electronic components' output in Russia, 8% of total output of the radio-electronic products, and provides more than 10% of jobs in the industry. The holding company is an umbrella for more than 130 enterprise and scientific organisations specialising in the development and manufacturing of radio-electronic components and technologies, communication devices and systems, automated control systems, robotic systems, SHF electronics, computing equipment and telecommunications equipment.
Activities: Supply of mobile and stationary inspection and screening systems, smart transport systems solutions; access control and safety related automation systems for power industry facilities, housing and utility amenities, residential compounds, etc. The main goal is to create integrated, easily scalable company management systems for various industries.
- 05.12.2019 "Russian Electronics" begins cooperation with manufacturers of electrical equipment from Italy and Australia
- 11.11.2019 Roselectronics has developed an autonomous street station with lighting, charging gadgets and Wi-Fi transmission functions
- 11.11.2019 Ruselektronics presented smart solution for the management of the metropolis
- 11.11.2019 «Ruselectronics» presented digital solutions for "Smart City" at the Russia-Kazakhstan Forum
- 07.11.2019 Rostec developed the first civilian digital troposphere communications station
- 06.11.2019 Rostec is preparing the production of smart heat and water control systems for residential buildings
- 30.09.2019 Roselectronika has created a Fisher modular supercomputer for the Russian Academy of Sciences
- 30.08.2019 Rostec introduced an intelligent airport security system
- 23.08.2019 Roselektronika modernizes checkpoints on the border with Europe and Asia
- 30.07.2019 Rostec has Presented Innovative Technologies at "Innoprom-2019"
- 03.07.2019 "Roselectronika" has developed gas detectors for livestock farms
- 03.07.2019 Electrons against microbes
- 14.06.2019 Ophthalmological station "Ruselectronics" for the first time participated in field operations